How to change all your read node paths at once in Nuke
1. Double click on one of the read nodes and copy the bit of the path file address that needs changing. E.g: /Users/carolinvfx/Documents/….
2. Select all the read and readGeo nodes that need their file paths changed by typing “/” and this little window should come up:
3. In the pop window, type “read” and then press “OK”.
4. Goto: Edit > Node > Filename > Search and Replace
5. Paste the path that needs changing into the “search for:” input box and then type in the new file path you want to replace that bit with in the “Replace with:” input box.
Done. All your file paths should be replaced and all your read nodes should be stop looking RED!